The Nevada Firearms Coalition is dedicated to the ownership and safe use of firearms for self-defense, competition, recreation & hunting
To these ends our purposes and objectives are:
- To be the statewide association promoting the ownership and safe use of firearms for self-defense, competition, recreation and hunting.
- To safeguard the rights of the citizens of Nevada to keep and bear arms in accordance with the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Nevada, to enhance these rights and to promote favorable public sentiment thereof.
- To educate members and others in the legislative processes, and to alert them of legislative proposals which affect their rights and purposes.
- To coordinate, sponsor, and/or conduct competitive events.
- To sponsor and/or conduct matches for the selection of teams to represent the State in the National Matches and/or other matches approved by the Board of Directors.
- To sponsor and/or conduct firearms training and education programs for firearms safety, self-defense, competitions, recreation and hunting.
- To promote the education and development of youth in marksmanship and firearms safety.
- To promote the ideal of sportsmanship in the shooting sports.
- To encourage the construction and professional management of shooting ranges throughout Nevada, to assist member organizations and/or governments in Nevada in the procurement and development of such ranges, and to hold, lease and/or operate such ranges.
- To advance the ideals and purposes of the National Rifle Association and other organizations which reflect these purposes.
- To further the ideals and programs of other organizations whose goals are: patriotism, conservation and other worthwhile purposes, and who support the general objectives of the Coalition.